- Support with the Project Lead and film team in setting strategy for global film and media outreach campaigns
- Supervise Western field publicity and promotions in markets such as Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Seattle, San Diego, Phoenix, Denver, Dallas, Minneapolis, and Detroit
- Write and strategize field agency directives to include all aspects of the campaign, including festival strategy, screening programs, promotional efforts, grassroots initiatives, etc.
- Execute physical and virtual press junkets (domestic and international) from start to finish, including booking hotel rooms and function space for junkets
- Coordinate junket travel for press and work with the press to track run dates and secure junket pieces
- Support management of all functions of domestic press junkets, including scheduling TV, print, online, and radio interviews and liaising with talent and filmmakers
- Plan publicity appearance tours, promotional efforts at film festivals, conventions, and publicity tie-in events. Responsible for coordinating all logistics – securing screening time slots, booth space, panel time slots, press (in-studio TV & radio, organizing press days, etc.), advertising, talent travel, hotel accommodations, etc.
- Direct and supervise agencies to pitch print, TV, radio, and online press to secure coverage during production, trailer launches, first looks, junkets, premieres, PA tours, and other press events.
- Sustain a cohesive and collaborative pitching team with the ability to deliver unique and creative opportunities on behalf of all our titles
- Formulate and set nationwide screening programs – including festivals, film society, press, promotional, word-of-mouth, and special requests from filmmakers to ensure target demographic and audience.
- Work with other departments including Digital, Events, National Promotions, Assets/Materials, Creative, Media, Production, etc. as needed to ensure the full scope of the campaign is echoed throughout the film strategy
- Oversee creation of filmmaker presentations
- Primary Talent Handing & Communication Materials: review all written material, strategy documents, EPK & clips tracking
- Assist in the design and production of promotional items used for press gifts, promotional giveaways, and grassroots marketing
- Work closely with personal publicists for press tours, interviews, junkets, and various requests
- Maintain strong relationships with the press
- Partner closely with and mentor LA-based publicists
- Participate in set visits
- Work with the team to manage budgets for the department
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing for Film, Entertainment, Theme Park, and/or Sales
- Strong broadcast and online experience and familiarity with emerging media and new technology platforms
- Exceptional relationship management and communication skills, both written and interpersonal, expressing ideas, thoughts, or facts in a clear, convincing, and organized way
- Well-versed in forming pitch presentations and is comfortable working with and presenting to all levels of staff, internal and external
- Understands Project Management deliverables and guides as needed to contribute to team success in completing deliverables
- Highly organized, with the ability to efficiently handle many projects and tasks simultaneously
- Understands how to be adaptable and flexible to partner needs and shifting priorities
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Communication, or Business or Comparable Work Experience
Job ID 908040BR