This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Senior Vice President on the National Publicity Team. This person will be responsible for assisting with the creation and implementation of public relations initiatives.
- Provides administrative support for the SVP of National Publicity, including heavy phones, email correspondence, travel, expenses, managing executive’s calendar, and scheduling/coordinating meetings.
- Handles arrangements for all meetings on behalf of the executive, including, but not limited to, booking conference rooms, crafting/circulating Zoom links or dial-ins, issuing meeting requests/calendar invites, and preparing agendas
- Reads and reviews all pertinent film breaks for accuracy and every weekday morning and distributes to appropriately; helps compile and distribute department-wide film breaks memos.
- Maintains and updates film buck slips, one-pagers, preview documents, and distribution lists (i.e. breaks/tune-ins, reviews/reactions) for all titles; liaises with production and legal as necessary to ensure all information is accurate and department film slate document is up to date.
- Maintains all internal team documents with the Administrative Assistant; gathering and inputting campaign updates to calendars, timelines, status reports, etc.
- Research duties as determined by the SVP and Senior Publicists, including web/social media research about talent/filmmaker media coverage, competitive releases, industry trends, etc.
- Assists with drafting filmmaker schedules and inputting grooming and transportation updates.
- Coordinates with SVP, filmmaker representatives, travel agency, sourcing, and glam booking agencies to book filmmaker transportation, grooming and styling deals, including negotiating rates and scheduling.
- Manages invoices, PO’s, and billing inquiries from publicity-related vendors; work with SVP, Senior Publicists, travel, and finance to track and maintain budgets.
- Sets and staffs all press screenings, including working with post-production and distribution to book theaters and arrange print trafficking; distributes press screening reports and reactions
- Covers press screenings, press days, junkets, premieres, and other film-related events; handles film talent/filmmakers on-site, interviews, and appearances, conventions (i.e. CinemaCon, Comic-Con, WonderCon, etc.), award shows, film festivals, and other publicity events.
- Compiles and distributes national and online reviews accordingly
- Brainstorms with publicity teams for film initiatives and fresh story ideas.
- Be knowledgeable and demonstrate a keen curiosity of national print, broadcast, and online outlets and writers/hosts in LA & NY
- Minimum 2 years of related assistant experience
- Highly Proficient with MS software including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Good relationship building skills
- Experience in Entertainment Industry is a plus
- A passion for Paramount and should be familiar with a variety of industry and media concepts, practices, and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail!
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and proactive!
- Desire to consume and learn about press, media, and entertainment industry
- Has a positive persona and drive to chip in to both team and department
Job ID 9302