The Post-Production Coordinator plays an active role in the overall incoming delivery, post-production and distribution process. Core responsibilities include assisting with budgeting, tracking incoming and outgoing materials, and managing 3rd party distribution for home video, paid TV, and ancillary platforms, along with creation of ancillary materials such as closed caption files and audio descriptions. While reporting to the Director, Post-Production, the coordinator role will also be managing creation of theatrical elements and the physical marketing and publicity materials (one sheet, trailer, television spots, epk, key publicity sets). This is a 360 role that deals with many different internal teams cross-functionally as well as multiple external partners and requires extreme attention to detail, multi-tasking and core technical skills when it comes to photoshop, graphics, technical specs, etc.
- Manage incoming IFCE materials and ensure they are properly logged and tracked, as well as stored properly on the necessary shared drives.
- Order supplementary feature materials (CC files, audio descriptions, marketing screener links, distribution masters) once materials have passed the QC process
- Handle all department notifications throughout IFCE and AMCN
- Manage copyright infringement services for library films
- Manage outgoing IFCE orders for 2nd window distribution platforms such as various Home Video partners, Showtime, Non-Theatrical/Educational partners, Airline Partners, etc.
- Manage ancillary materials needed for premiere title distribution (clips, images, copyrights, etc)
- Oversees post-production and distribution of core marketing materials and ancillary distribution materials
- Works with PR department on films in distribution to make sure that the necessary publicity materials are created and available.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties, as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Required & Preferred)
- Degree and Certifications – 4-year bachelor’s degree in film or communications (preferred)
- Min years of experience – 1-year post-production or other related field
- Technical experience - Strong technical understanding of the media landscape and emerging opportunities. Knowledge of Final Cut, Pro Tools, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office (preferred)
- Ability to analyze and make crucial decisions in unexpected situations in order to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and talent for working well with others
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel in particular).
Job ID R-2941