Flex Type Hybrid - This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Post Production Coordinator (Project Hire) will work closely with the Head of Post Production at ABC Signature. This includes preparing and sending deal memos and NDA documents, sending scripts and PIX playlists to show crew, phone and calendar management, taking notes during meetings, curating and preparing reports for Disney General Entertainment senior leadership, and other duties needed to support the Studio Post team, as well as Post and editorial teams across all pilots and series in development and production.
- Manage VP’s calendar, contacts and communications
- Prepare and send deal memos to Post and editorial staff
- Prepare regular reports and schedules for DGE leadership by soliciting and curating necessary information on behalf of VP
- Sit in on VP calls/meetings, and taking notes as necessary
- Gather and consolidate information such as status reports from Post Production Executives and Coordinators for their shows
- Act as the day-to-day liaison/first point of contact for Production and Post Production show personnel
- Work with Post Production executives to create Post calendars and At a Glances
- Manage executive travel and expense reports
- Process drive-ons and walk ons for visitors
- Ensure Executives have prep time for critical projects & meetings