Looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, proactive, and eager individual to assist the President of IFC Films at AMC Networks. This position performs a diverse number of administrative support functions and with clear direction and understanding of responsibilities has a considerable amount of autonomy.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as liaison between the Executive and his/her direct reports, as well as internal and external contacts. Coordinate activities, conduct research and ensure that requests are carried out.
- Handle a wide variety of situations and tasks involving the clerical and administrative functions of the office, which often cannot be brought to the attention of the Executive.
- Manage a high-volume desk including phone calls, emails and visitors for the Executive. Tactfully handle inquiries and/or refers to appropriate party. Review and answer mail and inquiries and determine if action is required.
- Schedule and maintain a heavy calendar of appointments with various demands and shifting priorities, meetings and travel itineraries. Coordinate related arrangements for the Executive.
- Independently gather, compile and analyze information from multiple sources. Compose routine and non-routine correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc., which are generally confidential in nature.
- Persistent follow up with various departments to ensure that requests are carried out and activities are coordinated.
- Coordinate all paperwork necessary for the Executive to approve. This includes, but not limited to eTime attendance sheets, Internal Deal Memos, Pitch decks, contracts, invoice processing, submitting travel and expense reports.
- Manage and continue to build existing relationships both internally and externally.
- Contact list maintenance
- Time management in both EST and PST
- Associate Degree in business or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role, preferably at an entertainment or media company supporting the level of a VP or higher.
- The ability to work independently, as well as function as part of a team, is required.
- Position must have the ability to work under pressure with little supervision in a fast-paced environment, be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and be willing to work overtime as required.
- A professional manner for interaction with high-level contacts both internal and external is necessary. Must be able to demonstrate a strong executive presence and a positive attitude in a fast paced, enjoyable environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational and written skills are required.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and possess strong follow-up skills.
- Must be able to practice discretion and good judgment to prioritize a high volume of demands.
- Highly proficient in a Windows-based work environment: Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Must be technical savvy across multiple devices and platforms