The Entertainment Coordinator, would report to two SVP, Production executives. The role supports a very busy desk, manages the day-to-day administrative functions, and interacts with all personnel internally, and with agents, producers, writers, directors and talent externally on our Studio productions.
- Provide administrative support; i.e. answering phones, process mail, set-up meetings, maintain files, etc.
- Actively interface with show Production Coordinators regarding Studio requirements.
- Oversee production office compliance regarding document formats and file uploads.
- Arrange executive travel, and interim production cast & crew travel as required.
- Process contracts, deal memos, and budgets.
- Maintain staff & crew, and travel databases.
- Reconcile credit card statements and submit expense reports.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in production environment, television production a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Flexibility with respect to work hours.
- Must have ability to work overtime, when necessary.
- Knowledge of FileMakerPro and Movie Magic Scheduling a plus.