Sony Pictures Entertainment is looking for a Production Administration Coordinator to join the SPE Production Administration team for Colombia Pictures.
- Tracking show dates, crew hires and locations in Sony systems
- Setting up and managing new productions in Sony systems
- Knowledge of key production personnel, documents and show progress (i.e. call sheets, production reports, one line schedules)
- File management and organization
- Support projects before crew is hired –Travel, manage approvals and distro of approved material via approved platforms, interfacing with accounting and finance for crew start work, informing and implementing COVID protocols
- Main point of contact & liaison with the Production Office (Coordinator), APOC and Travel Coordinator for shows in production (Sony production manual, policies and procedures, etc.)
- Manage each production wrap to ensure all assets are tracked in case of reshoots or additional photography
- Managing calls, meetings and appointments for EVP, Production Administration
- Direct people both internally and externally to the correct department to contact for the correct information needed
- Ensure Financial Approvals requiring EVP signature are signed off on and returned to the appropriate department
- Script reading and breakdowns – knowledge of Movie Magic software a plus
- Coordinate travel for EVP and early production travel
- Research as needed – filmmakers/ key crew, location photos, etc.
- Schedule ATL, BTL, and any other Production Administration meetings as necessary
- Archive Production Administration files as necessary