Specific responsibilities likely to include:
- Support Title Management onboarding and workflows under guidance of Director of VFX.
- Onboarding our external teams to tools: Starship, Production Center, ShotGrid, ContentHub, Distribution, DocuSign, Aspera, SyncSketch, and VFX Onboarding Site.
- Assist in wrap / deliverables by onboarding vendors.
- Assist in escalating issues and request to the appropriate helpdesk.
- Liaise between the filmmakers and internal VFX team for tool support.
- Seek out and master various proprietary Netflix tools.
- Strategically planning on workflows to improve department needs.
- Tracking/distributing computer servers for VFX and assisting in setting up servers utilizing third party vendors.
- Daily tasks will include coordination and administration of service requests and managing all related record keeping (tracking and troubleshooting tickets in Zendesk).
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment assisting on several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery).
- Proficiency in software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Mail.
- Overall technical prowess with motivation to expand your knowledge base (tech curious).
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters and be discrete in maintaining confidential information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong organizational and data management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently, identifying problems and taking lead on developing solutions.
- 2+ Years in Visual Effects Production preferred.