Legendary Entertainment is looking for a collaborative and organized Coordinator to join its Marketing team.
- Manage marketing/digital team schedule, and handle phones, travel, and visitor passes for SVP Marketing and Digital Strategy.
- Handle all aspects of meeting prep including coordinating all calendar items, establishing conference calls and video conference calls, coordinating meetings over multiple time zones, distributing materials, and keeping notes.
- Invoice processing, expense reports and office supply orders.
- On-site and online support for special events, screenings, special shoots.
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the media and entertainment industry with specific involvement in social/digital
- Fluency with top social platforms, including TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Snap, YouTube, and Meta/Facebook
- Passion for film and all things digital
- Excellent communication skills
- Keynote deck-building skills a big plus
- Familiarity with Photoshop a plus
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with a broad set of collaborators
- Commitment to maintaining strict confidentiality standards
- Professional demeanor and diplomatic skills
- Strong work ethic and collaborative team player
- Ability to be proactive and properly prioritize tasks on various projects concurrently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite