As a Junior Field Editor at Getty Images, you would be an essential part of a tight-knit Field Editing team that plays a vital role in producing the imagery you see published around the world.
Your Next Challenge
- Lead the photo editing production for entertainment events, including large-scale major events.
- Understand business goals and needs, including:
- Editorial integrity policies
- Speed to market deadline editing
- Working with clients and customers
- Developing and executing bespoke workflows
- Understanding the technology and equipment required for each assignment
- Cross-functional presence working alongside Sales, Event Support/Technology, Video, and Photographer teams
What You'll Need:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the entertainment industry
- Proficient understanding of Mac and PC operating systems including the ability to set up small networks and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Familiarity with wireless transmits workflows
- Proficiency in photography and photo editing software such as Photoshop, Lightroom, Photo Mechanic, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, with proven ability to handle multiple priorities, workflows, and clients
- Exceptional leadership skills and solutions-based attitude