The UCAN Film Post Production department seeks a Post Production Assistant to join our fast paced, deeply experienced and highly aligned team as we continue to make some of the best films in Hollywood.
Film Post Team Support
- Work across Studio, Independent and Documentary film post teams
- Coordinate large team meetings for Film Post with our Cross Functional partners
- Agenda Management and Note Taking at all team meetings
- Film Team Documentation upkeep in Google Drive + Netflix Tool Management & Auditing
- Book department travel for Offsites
- Organize and schedule Team building exercises & activities
- Drive Management & Inventory tracking
- Film Screening Scheduling
- Tracking and Scheduling Screenings for Editorial Consultants
- Management of Team Screening Room schedule
Show Specific Related Tasks
- PIX New Hire Request Form Tracking and Onboarding for Netflix New Hires
- PIX and Aspera Archival Tracking
- Asset management and tracking (such as Drives, OLEDs, etc) for shows upon wrap and repurposing onto other film projects
- As needed, support Manager & Coordinator teams at Preview screenings
- Kickoff + Wrap Dinner Planning and Management
- 2+ Years as an assistant, preferably with entertainment experience specifically on a Post Production team.
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment assisting on several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery).