Your New Role…
Ambassador for remote sports broadcast show
Your Role Accountabilities…
- Considered as a general assistant who works under the direction of the producer and other production staff to do basic works
- Set up broadcast communication cabling for live events, assist camera operators with location changes, and operate parabolic microphone.
- Drive cars, vans or trucks between locations and around sets
- Transport cast, crew and production staff between offices, studios and shoot locations
Qualifications & Experience…
- Good cable management skills are vital to this position
- Ability to work under pressure in a live studio environment
- Knowledge of Professional Television Camera Set up and strike procedures.
- must have a valid United States driver’s license