Seeking a candidate who is interested in participating in a team environment, having a keen interest in helping manage development and current series across the HBO MAX portfolio.Your Role Accountabilities...
- Experience in both development and current programming and can provide strong, astute notes on outlines, scripts and cuts. Writing ability a key for notes document process.
- Special emphasis on being able to assist in helping to build projects internally with company IP and matching with creators/directors/writers.
- Comprehensive knowledge of top tier film and premium television talent and must have strong industry relationships to track talent, make lists and get access to speculative and formatted material around town.
Qualifications & Experience...
- Capability to prioritize tasks in a year-round development/production/pitch schedule.
- Proven ability to maintain effective relationships - at all levels - within the company and the larger entertainment industry.
- Experience with writing notes, working with production and post production teams closely.
- Liaising with production, scheduling and post production to manage show schedules, calendars, script and cut delivery process.
- Previous executive experience required- show coverage, note giving, etc.
- Writing and Organization skills for information tracking.
- Team focused work ethic.
-Must have 3-5 years manager experience