The Entertainment Coordinator will provide administrative support to two Comedy Development executives within the Universal Television Studio organization, and serve as office liaison communicating with internal NBCU divisions as well as the external business and creative community.
- General administrative duties including but not limited to: answering telephones, scheduling, planning all travel arrangements for executives and compiling expense reports
- Maintain submission log & other departmental documents
- Assist in communication with the creative community on a daily basis
- Conduct research on request and maintain a general awareness of industry trends, formats, talent and competitive environment
- Distribute materials to internal and external parties as needed following strict protocols
- Will be a team player and cover for other department assistants as needed
- Minimum 1 year working within studio, network, agency or production company in an assistant capacity.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of how the TV development process works and key players within the industry.
- Willingness to read and write coverage for available IP – scripts, books, articles, podcasts, etc.