- Be responsible for a portfolio of titles within the global Disney Games business unit and ensure the successful launch and live operations of these titles in partnership with licensees primarily focused on Lucasfilm, and 20th Century Games.
- Independently lead the strategic vision for go-to-market campaigns, while providing insightful guidance to licensees for activations, day-to-day creative reviews, and marketing materials.
- Partner closely with internal cross-functional teams (Production, PR, Franchise, Legal and more) to tap into their expertise throughout all stages of product development and ensure success
- Be a strong brand steward for The Walt Disney Company brands, especially in providing insights & support to licensees and managing executions to ensure magnificent marketing and creative implementations
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights with licensees to identify market opportunities that inform and help shape player personas/target audiences, positioning, go-to-market plans, creative development, and campaign activations
You Will Have
- Familiarity with project management tools and platforms (eg JIRA, Box, Monday)
- Highly organized, meticulous project manager; ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Proficiency in KeyNote/PowerPoint; the ability to creatively tell a story in a compelling way
- Solid understanding of 3rd party tools used to source app market data and competitive insights
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry with a focus on interactive and gaming