The Manager, Awards and Talent Relations will report into the Executive Director and support across all phases of the awards process: pre-entry through post-ceremony over 50 awards programs each year.
- Work with the Executive Director of Awards on annual awards submissions; point person for collecting and organizing entry information and assets required for submissions across all appropriate awards opportunities.
- Oversee outreach for annual TV Academy membership drive.
- Serve as a key point of contact for awards organizations relating to all submissions, ceremonies, FYC events, and outreach.
- Collaborate with and co-lead Guild and ATAS FYC event and panel needs with the Starz Events team - including participating in lottery, managing invite creation and dissemination to members as well as managing ATAS relationship and talent needs at each event.
- Manage talent, producer and executive requirements for all award show attendees including travel and grooming is appropriately executed and that itineraries are correct and delivered in a timely fashion.
- Support all phases of the awards process pre and post ceremony for awards programs including but not limited to: Emmys, Golden Globes, SAG, DGA, PGA, WGA, Critics Choice Awards, IDA, Gotham, NAACP, Peabody, etc.
- Manage awards show seating, ticketing, and program ads for talent and executives.
- Responsible for selecting (in collaboration with the publicity team), reviewing, routing, and submitting all clips necessary for both awards submissions and award show needs.
- Oversee/maintain Awards recordkeeping for Starz, keep information up to date and press-ready.
- This role helps with all aspects of awards submissions and logistics and will require heavy proofreading, mailing procedures, materials review, copy editing, and coordination between studio awards team and guilds, mailing houses, critics' groups and other awards organizations.
- Create eblasts and help obtain internal and external ATAS and Guild approvals, including for various FYC invitations/written materials.
- Cover awards screenings and events both during the work day and some after hours and weekends.
- Collaborate and work closely with marketing creative and media teams to coordinate ads and E-blasts to promote awards eligible programming.
- Maintain historical data for awards and network including tallies
- Cover Awards email inbox.
- Assist with the awards budget and invoicing.
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years of awards & talent relations experience at a studio, network, agency or PR/marketing firm is preferred.