We are seeking a Staff Accountant II for the Live Nation Concerts division, a segment of the Live Nation live music business.WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
- Prepare event flash reports (P&L’s), coordinating with operations team to gather and review relevant support
- Manage accounting for individual venue revenue and expense accounts
- Assist Accountants and Manager with account reconciliations or ad hoc requests
- Reconcile General Ledger accounts and research to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare and enter month end journal entries.
- Reconciling Sales system with General Ledger
- Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures / policies, including Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Maintains, controls and reconciles accounts that are basic to moderately complex
- Prepares daily, weekly, and/or monthly reports and schedules.
- Review and manage P-Card process and transactions.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years’ comparable work experience
- Quality problem solving and communication skills
- Oracle experience a plus