2AM is currently seeking an Assistant to the CEO, a role to provide administrative support across one desk as well as coordinate operations for the Management Department of 2AM.
- Day-to-day administrative support to the CEO
- Schedule meetings, phone calls, zooms and manage calendar
- Answer, direct, and track a high volume of phone calls and phonesheet
- Liaise with clients including scheduling, accounting, as well as occasional coordination of travel, accommodation, and publicity
- Track film festivals for representation consideration
- Assist in sales, financing and distribution tracking for film sales on our slate and managing financier grid
- Create grids and maintain internal databases for tracking talent, projects, incoming and outgoing submissions, and weekend read lists
- Write concise coverage of scripts, help assess a wide range of material, and provide constructive feedback to managers for representation consideration and development of producing projects in film and television.
- Input contracts with payment steps and invoicing and tracking payments
- Track and submit monthly expenses for CEO
- At least 2 years agency or management company experience preferred
- Experience on a high volume desk and dealing with high level talent and executives