- Move, set up, and test lighting, sound, and other equipment according to set requirements.
- Assemble production rigging and support structures and break them down when the production is over.
- Inspect lighting, sound, and other equipment, and ensure that everything is plugged into the correct power source.
- Perform a variety of maintenance tasks to ensure stages are safe.
- Ensure all signs and posted policies are visible within the stages and adhered to during productions.
- “Sweep” the stage between productions and report any unsatisfactory resets to stage management.
- Run errands when required.
- Dashboard Tech notes
- Schematic Draft and Data intake
- Entire Open/ Close procedure
- Start FSP Procedure
Any Operations assignment:
- Preset oversight
- Stage clean up, upkeep, weekly tidy
- Proactive, improved utilization of standing stage resources
Experience in one or more of the following categories:
- Electrical distribution
- Film rigging
- Film lighting