The Executive Assistant will provide executive-level support to the Chief Innovation & Design Officer.
THE DAILIES - YOUR IMPACT:
- Answer and connect phone calls on digital phone system.
- Track departmental tasks and projects to ensure appropriate prioritization of projects.
- Organize internal and external meetings or events including arranging and providing all logistical information.
- Ensure consistent and efficient interaction with other assistants across Shondaland.
- Track and reconcile monthly expenses and complete and submit expense reports.
- Manage merchandise sample process; working collaboratively with our partners to receive and return samples while managing product production timelines.
- Manage travel arrangements and creating itineraries.
- Manage contacts and maintain positive external partner relationships.
- Manage department gifting needs; sourcing and executing gifts for birthdays, show milestones, etc.
- Assist with design projects as needed, overseeing deliveries and vendors where applicable.
- Conduct preliminary research on a variety of topics; draft materials as needed.
- Track and keep an up-to-date matrix of all company content production and air schedules.
- Unlock and lock offices daily, managing any repairs and maintenance issues as they arise.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of company events and gifting including but not limited to professional development off-sites and holiday parties.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
YOUR ESSENTIALS - QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum 3 - 5 years' experience providing administrative support to high-level executives required; 2-3 years in the entertainment or related field a plus.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.