- Work closely with Finance and Production Management in the day-to-day management of Media Pulse. This includes new chart of account requests, budget creation, adding resources to schedule groups and billing code cleanup activities.
- Perform regular reconciliations between Media Pulse and financial system (Oracle) to ensure actuals and committed costs are aligned.
- Triage interface errors between Media Pulse and several feeder systems.
- Complete testing cycles for new enhancement release schedule.
- Manage onboarding coding activities for new hires including costing override and/or home code adjustments.
- Perform ad hoc analysis in support of period close and quarterly forecast submissions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or Economics
- 1-3 years prior experience in finance and accounting role
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills, along with strong time management abilities